Vacuum plumbing systems offer substantial benefits to food service facilities, including grocery stores, warehouse clubs, convenience stores and delicatessens. For these facilities, vacuum plumbing systems offer flexibility in installation and ability to change the layout of fixtures; water and cost savings; and a cleaner and more sanitary environment.
- Completely adaptable to last minute merchandising changes and can easily accommodate seasonal display re-locations, even after the store opens.
Water and Cost Saving Benefits
- Requires just one-half gallon of water per flush, reducing the water required to run store restrooms.
- Reduces water usage from store restrooms can help save water and sewage costs.
Construction and Renovation Benefits:
- Saves construction costs by allowing new construction projects to be completed faster.
- Eliminates the need for under slab gravity drainage in both the sales and prep areas.
- Allows for easy conversion of existing buildings with limited drainage.
- Eliminates trenching, making store remodel activities faster, safer, and more sanitary.
- Creates a cleaner environment and reduces health hazards associated with gravity drains and fixtures.
Food Service Project References
- Earth Fare, Inc.
- Price Chopper/The Golub Corporation
- Wegmans Food Markets
- Target Corporation
- Super Valu
- Trader Joe’s Company