Schools & Universities Return to Applications
Vacuum plumbing systems can offer a variety of benefits to schools and universities, including water and cost savings, health benefits, construction and renovation benefits, and maintenance benefits.
Water and Cost Saving Benefits:
- Requires just one-half gallon of water per flush, reducing water use by up to 68%.
- Reduction in water usage saves money on utility bills.
- Eliminates flush overspray and bacterial mist to improve air quality.
- Prevents waste piping leaks for a more sanitary environment.
Construction and Renovation Benefits:
- Saves construction costs by allowing new construction projects to be completed faster.
- Allows for easy conversion of existing buildings with limited drainage.
- Eliminates trenching, making remodeling activities faster, safer, and more sanitary.
- Drastically reduces system blockages.
- When blockages do occur, they can be located at the fixture, making it easier to identify attempts at vandalism.
|Animation Remodeling a School with Vacuum Plumbing||Vacuum plumbing make remodeling and moving multiple products a breeze.||Play|